Monday, July 18, 2011

"Oh come on you know you are pretty.you did this for attention right?"



so today i have a biggg bigg event meeting with our beleved pebelez delicious pengetua datin hajah suriaani anak supardi.oh topek dia tinggi mcm gunung.kaw tau tak haram./ jadah pape je la deyy.so she give some advices which i dont really care i more to bajet kaber cung bcuz right behind me there was lOGANNGG LAMANGGG.oh shitlitz he sprinkle me to death.drop death tooomeyy.uhuukkzz.and theng =nabilong told me that he buntut kemut to the kemut bcuz she sho scared bzuz she thought the pengetua gonna babaz her beloved buntut.and i was laik " watlek dah ahh" seriously waktu tu evelybadi laik gelabah taik ohh <3 nabila besides me annoyed 360 mang
p/s highlighter bawah ni.be careful
-k ahh i just wanto say sori baybi meya azlang yg kucintai isteri mithali jaga makan anak bini pegi mati.oh ilebiu.porgive me mah dar baybi :3-

No comments:

Post a Comment