Monday, August 29, 2011

joe brooks-holes inside


i'd watch a video from one f malaysian blogger and its super funny
i just cant stand my stomach from stop
vibrated.haha of coz maria elena.and something luthfi
dats got the same like hazeem just he over cute hazeem pakai
contact lens :p maria elena is sooo got a bigg eyes i tell
you.so beautiful no wnder she got beautiful boyfriend around.
i wonder if she ever owned something miserable or erks problemo?i
still waiting my pictures from my beloved meyazlan and its

takes time you know uploading picture so hard so can define ./cepatla
tuan hamba,beta dah lama tak merasa dp baru ni.oh demand banyak pulak

beta like whatever tak kesah satu haram sen.true story is my bapak's car is havi
ng its hard time first its had a crush with
a pokok so it kiss it and had a punch on the bumper.and it all bega
n with a reali identified car in front of my fathers car.my father a lredy giv
e a signal to the car to go away.move on la brader
the id realise.this car belonging to thats nigga!gyeah,dats nigga dat help m
e with the bbq.
so my father tired of tried he just back opp laik a man cuz leppo mum diddnt wan
t to back opp luzer so my father bak off and bak offf......and boom!kedebabom!my
fa
ther crush hard at the point
where it supposed to stop.my father just laik.'kita baru langgar pok
ok ke?'and i was like'ye abah'.my father not come out from the car and stari
ng at the crushed part and tepuk dahi acting like as sane krazy old man gasping
for more money to be paid for his belove car.crushed.
my fathe take a really cool move.just move the stereng and just leave.and before
dats.my father stop right besides the budak hots car and stare him like to death and seriouly i told you my father cool like crazy and
quite lots of love come out 'mencarut i mean' but its okay..my father

come home happily and so am i ended up a very annoying joy laughter from
my mum'sebenarnya takk mula mula mak aku bantai geleak pecah perut masa tengah tengok oprah last sekali cakap bapak aku mengong'
i was like'mak takde kat situ nink pissed off ni.mak masak ape mak'the conv end like that.and the second part about our car right this year is one fine saturday the bird chirping and i currently listening my favourite fly fm
doing my mathematics yang cikgu akmah suruh buat hari tu.my father ready with the grazz machine to mesin the rumput.and all of sudden i herad a noises
like somthing broken.shitoes.its bapak wani car!my father yell his f
reind name and i was like 'is dats my father voices?''sounds sooo muda'and thing getting fat and horrified if my mum were home.thank got itts saturday mym mum goes work.
so the tuesday when i was my way back home my father was called someb
ody he was like'aa.jai aku nak mintak kaw tolong kaw cari tempat pasang cermin tingkap.aku ada cermin tapi
tak tau nak pasang kat mana.kaw tolong eh'its a ohone convs and i heard the whole thing.seriously tak tipu
the syed was like ;kaw bantai keta sape wan.keta kaw rosak ke' and father ' aku bantai keta
jad guna mesin rumput' and something unexpected happen HE LAUGHING LIKE KRAZZYYY.almost i spill my laughter listening
an old man laugh.hard.my father just like'kaw gelak jai,kaw tak tau bulan ni lima ghatus aku habis kaw gelak jai' and then i was doing something like staring at the
side mirror my face and realize this mizz india the preetiest ever and nahh!sampai pon rumah.itu je lah balik rumah sambung tengok uprah.the end.may god bless my kereta.dowpament tak habih bayo kaw nak rosak.hampeh takkan aku nk pegi sekolah naik
lori bomba pulak.eh boleh jugak xD

No comments:

Post a Comment