Monday, August 29, 2011

waiting outside the lines


today almost a few day counted to raya!but,maybe i gonna miss my atuk.im not coming hometown for this raya because i got pmr to be faced.
and both my adik pak lah and kak chik gonna be away for this disember due spb.yes kak cik doesnt stop to be more good and sopan and my brother be so like hasut dek setan due
to explosion of teenager heart who ever wanted to try new things.sometimes i syukran to Allah because i dont be something that my parents doesnt even want to see me choose the wrong path.so i gonna
try my best for my pmr and made both my parents happy.i want this result formy parent not to be proud around and put it on my forehead and round satu kawasan perumahan.
so this raya.my mum baked a lot of biscuits while i study/or perabihthe biscuit to the bottom.my mum baked almond london,tart nenash,and so many biscuit dats she get it from her geng bas sekolah.
i dont know why but it gonna be mission impossible for me t study hard in last minutes breath because you can see i will spent my almost time on my bed.because maybe just maybe i nervous
or dont want to put so much hope ta=hat i will never get what i ever dreamed on this
bed or i overconfident.yes,id dont want pisang buah dua kali because for my first importand exam dats i ever sat.UPSR i got four a's fantastic four because i wrote to much sentences dats almost
takes two pages depan belakang.and i came home with heart full of lots of love praying i will got a's for thi senglish.ended up stuck for my sbp for this english.sad
how i gonna i reach my dream if i stay away from him.i never fullfilled mypromise to him.and i asked to much for the love on earth.
we live in this 21 century our point is to be rich.but never thinks that we live this on earth to pray to him?nope.we busy with hana tajima.boypren.studies until we forgot the right path.Ya Allah,help me
i dont want to be lost in the wrong path and never find the way back.Ya Allah help me to makes the right one to be happy,Ya Allah help the victim for th acid trash follows their dream,Ya Allah
hell the hungrarian,Ya Allah help all the people on this earth,wake up all the culrprits,redha all the foolish act with their froozen hearts,forgive me ya allah.sesungguhnya aku manusia yang hidup dia akhir zaman.
selamatkanlah aku dari belenggu mu di neraka yang direjam ya allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment