Thursday, January 19, 2012

my hearts talks

some people had a very good fortune in their life and they really good people
sometimes the jelly growns inside me
it patchered ask me to hate them
i try to be sarcasm because you are what you eat
eh tak
be your self
i try to be craspy ugly untouchable, ugly..
since i had many many pretty friend
and some of them is perfectly perfect
but some perfect people is really disgusting sometimes
even it was the slightest thing

the walk really slow
they are too loyal
they are too straighen up
they are too boring

well,sometimes they would be accompanied by me
if i really lack of ego and i had to have a people besides me
when i walking
and i always been left by them
it quite hurt

alomost entire life.
never people did the best to create a smile on my face
beside i try to make a something
and it turn such an ass
or thing that i would be dreaming on
people hatred

you know. i know. people know
human no perfect
i had an inseure towards my body
the way im walk
my skin tone
my smoking dark lips
my ass
my boobs

i had to take it with a open hand
and so do the pain now
it turn normal
but sometimes it fascinating me
when they dont try give me a sorry




No comments:

Post a Comment